Sponsorship benefits and exposure
The Yukon Men’s Basketball Association and the Yukon Women’s Basketball League with presenting sponsors, Kilrich Building Centres, are excited about hosting the 6th annual Lights Out Yukon Invitational Basketball Tournament and maintaining the momentum and community support for the sport of basketball within Yukon.
Building on the success of last year’s tournament we have invited and received interest from teams in NWT, Alberta, Ontario, British Columbia and Alaska, men’s, women’s and our first time youth divisions in boys and girls teams. We are expecting between 18 and 25 teams to attend, each team ranging from 8 to 12 players— approximately 200 athletes—plus spectators, officials, referees
What does sponsorship of Lights Out Yukon Invitational Basketball Tournament get you?
- High advertising engagement for a specific demographic of Yukon athletes, including their families and friends.
- High advertising engagement for potential future tourists coming from either road access or direct flights.
- Support of youth basketball programs within Yukon.
What does your sponsorship give us?
- It helps provide travel incentives for teams outside of the Yukon to attend, which ensures sustainability of the tournament.
- It helps cover expenses and travel of qualified referees. While in Yukon, they will also organize a referee clinic to develop and improve our referees.
|Rights & Benefits||Friend||Supporter||Champion||Partner|
|Amount||$100 – $199||$200 –$499||$500 – $999||$1,000 +|
|Logo on shirt, program and website|
|Social media recognition|
|Banners at specific gym|
|Recognition at reception and awards banquet|
|Score table banner|